- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla (The recipe does not call for this, but I've always added vanilla. Makes the pancakes sweeter).
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (I usually add another one)
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- You can add in blueberries, bananas or any other ingredient of your preference with the batter.
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Learn how to make homemade pancakes by watching this video. You can substitute buttermilk, different kinds of flours and sugars. This recipe makes 7-8 medium pancakes and 3-4 large pancakes.